How to Start a Called to be a Keeper Bible Study
Top 10 things to do to get started:
- Pray! Please don’t make a move without God’s leadership.
- Obtain approval and support from your pastor, church staff, office manager, or whoever will be hosting the Called to be Keeper Bible Study. Be prepared to present the materials for review and/or send them to the website to watch the informational video.
- We encourage you to find a small team of praying friends to pray with you about all aspects of beginning Called to be a Keeper. Ideally this group will become part of your team to help launch the study.
- If you have questions about the study you can email us at email@example.com.
- Generate interest by talking to women about the upcoming study and pray about a convenient time and location to meet if your church does not already have a designated time and location. You will also need to arrange childcare with your church if this is not already in place.
- Enlist a leadership team with a heart for women who are willing to assist in the planning and implementation of the group.
- Determine the financial needs to start a Called to be a Keeper study.
- DVD teaching series for lessons (Titus 2 Teachings & Skill Sessions)
- Nursery care
- Scholarships for women unable to purchase student materials
- Plan to publicize
- Church newspaper or bulletin
- Church website
- Order your Called to be a Keeper materials 2 weeks prior to starting your study.
- Pray for God to bring women to your Called to be a Keeper Bible study who are hungry to grow and learn about Him and His ways.
Click on the fifth button above to get a printer friendly version of this post.