5 Minute Friday Video: Glenda Bliss
- Do you know God's incredible call for women?
- Are you able to support other women with Scriptural answers to their questions about priorities and relationships?
- Are you single and want to learn about Biblical priorities now, so you can have healthier dating and potential marriage relationship?
- Are you struggling in your marriage? Or on the verge of divorce?
- Have you experienced the pain of divorce and want to know if there is hope for healing and transformation?
- Is your marriage good, but you desire to make it great?
Listen as Glenda candidly shares that even as a pastor’s child growing up in church, she was never taught Biblical marriage principles and priorities.
After a painful divorce, she still thought she was the “commanding officer” in her second marriage.
Then God brought the Called to be a Keeper Bible study into her life and everything changed...for the better!
Be encouraged by her testimony of hope, transformation, and new ministry opportunities. It is never too late to learn and flourish in God’s Truth!
**You can read all about our Called to be a Keeper Bible study (as well as other resources) in our Keepers Shop.
***Did you know you can purchase DIGITAL STREAMING ACCESS to Titus 2 Teaching and Skill Session videos? No more DVD player required.