Give-Love-Serve: March Gift Ideas for Serving Others
It's almost spring...well we can wish! Seriously, it could be right around the corner so let's use today to think about who we can bless this month.
We want to continue to develop our spiritual "Gift Giving" muscles that our friend, Irene Delano taught us at our last event. So, please take a moment and think about who has a birthday this month or who needs some encouragement right now. Or maybe you make a few of these gifts and keep them on hand so that when the Lord prompts you to bless or encourage someone you are ready right then! How awesome would that be?!
Here are the suggestions that Irene shared with us at our January Keepers Connection event:
MARCH - Spring & Growth Scriptures - Ephesians 2:10 & 2 Cor. 5:17
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. Ephesians 2:10
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Cor. 5:17
- Add fun pens and a coffee gift card to your favorite devotion book or a mug filled with Keepers Scripture Memory Verse cards.
- Invite the recipient over for coffee to share your home & fellowship.
- Package up Aloe plants, Angle ferns or Tilandisa plants in small containers.
- Give new life to old vintage bowls from thrift shops.
- Place soil or sand in container with plant & care instructions.
- Secure in small box for transporting.
- Can add mini spray bottle as well. Such an adorable and easy gift!
Maybe you have some of your own that you can share with us we would love to hear and see them!
Click here to download Irene’s Gift Giving 101: Throughout the Year Calendar.