Testimonies about Keepers
Glenda Bliss: Called to be a Keeper Bible Study
Listen as Glenda candidly shares that even as a pastor’s child growing up in church, she was never taught Biblical marriage principles and priorities. After a painful divorce, she still thought she was the “commanding officer” in her second marriage. Be encouraged by her testimony of hope, transformation, and new ministry opportunities. It is never too late to learn and flourish in God’s Truth!
Misty Hall: Called to be a Keeper Bible Study
Leigh Ann Hudson: Called to be a Keeper Bible study
Do you want to read more testimonies and be encouraged? Here are more from ladies who attended our first Keepers Ministry Conference in October 2016:
- I have felt so encouraged today! I feel like I have great tools & verses to be a Keeper!
- God has taught me how to improve my lifestyle by prioritizing Him & helping others find ways to make our Father their ministry.
- Just given me so much joy and encouragement to be gathered with all the women who love God and are wanting to follow the will He has for their lives.
- Great reminders of God’s truths!
- It was so encouraging to be reminded today of the priorities that God asks of me. First, He is the center of my universe and needs to stay there always. God reminded me today that I am not keeping my priorities straight on a daily basis and I need to be. I also was encouraged by the Lord reminding me that I am not my husband’s Holy Spirit so I need to remember God’s high place and remember that my husband is my ministry.
- Refocused on Jesus.
- Today I learned the order of my priorities to be the woman God has called me to be in Scripture. I loved the application points to see how I can apply this now to my life.
- I loved the personal experience that the speakers gave!
- Time Management taught me to make time for others when I usually wouldn’t.
- Reminded me of the priorities that I should have in my life.
- Taught me to focus on God more even through the business of life. My life is crazy busy so this was much needed. Fellowship, teachings, Time Management & Submission break-outs, were all great and spoke to me.
- That I’m glorifying God by serving my husband & to not let satan make me think that I’m not doing much for God’s Kingdom, when I really am by serving my husband and keeping the home.
- Given me fresh perspective on my giants I’ve been facing and shown me that application very important.