Book Review 2019
BOOK REVIEW GALORE!!! Soooo...I read more than I realized in 2019 which I attribute to writing my intent on paper to do this (Ordering my life & home—yes, it works!).
See pictures to see the breakdown of the books I read and why. I will list them below. In the coming days, I will be talking about some of these more in my stories. I explain the groupings according to numbered picture below.
1. A picture of most of the books I read!
2. Bible studies I did this year. Precepts study of Ruth and Lysa’s study—highly recommend both. Plus our Mom’s Daily Devo is a quick encouragement and promotes your prayer life!
3. Health—many of you know my health journey is ongoing. Because of this, I was introduced to yoga (Holy Yoga specifically) and in 2019 I became a certified yoga instructor. Will be sharing about these books later.
4. Two of these were required reading. “Eat this Book” helped me to understand why The Message Bible was written and I have a deeper appreciation for it. 40 Days of Decrease is amazing and the perfect lead-in for preparing your heart and mind for Easter.
5. Personal spiritual development. I HAVE to talk about each of these personally. They were so good but all for different reasons.
6. Reading for Fun—I love mysteries but this year I spread my interest. These were my top faves for fun reading!
To hear more about all these books hop over to our Instagram page and watch our stories on social media over the next week!
*You can get Mom’s Daily Grace by visiting our shop.