Keepers & Cocoa 2020
We had such a fun time last week at our Keepers & Cocoa! Thanks to all of the women who braved the cold and rain to spend time together! We cannot wait for the next one!
Lori shared with us truths from Gods word about “Ordering Your Life & Home”. She shared how our Priorities intertwine with Prayer and Planning, along with their relevance in each stage of life (as taught in our Called to be a Keeper Study). Steps in ordering our life include:
1. Write it down & bullet details
2. Evaluate areas of your life
3. Ask what kind of woman you want to be in 1, 5 & 10 years
5. Evaluate by asking yourself, “How do these things reflect my priorities or do these line up with my priorities?”
6. Give these up to God each day—watching for divine appointments.
Lastly “we have a perfect God but He doesn’t expect us to be perfect. So you should not expect perfection out of yourself or of your home.” - Lori Merrill
May 2020 be the year of God given goals and pursuing Him wholeheartedly. We can’t wait to see you at the next Keepers Connection!