Register Today to Hear Guest Speaker Brett Currie
Have you registered for the Keepers Connection event next Thursday evening, August 3rd? Our special guest speaker is Brett Currie and she has a great passion for the Lord, her family, and books! We are talking books, books, books galore!
- In 2016, she set a goal to read over 100 books. Brett not only met her goal, but surpassed it!
- She posts book reviews weekly on Instagram.
- Brett has been a vital part of the Keepers Ministry for many years.
- If you’ve taken our Called to be a Keeper Bible study, you already “know” her! She is on our Skill Session DVD leading “As for Me and My House.”
Plus, make sure to “bring a book to get a book” if you want to participate in the Book Swap! Your book to swap should be:
- New or gently used
- Christian fiction OR non-fiction
- A book you have read and enjoyed, or that added value to your life
This is a great outreach event to invite family, friends, or small group members to join you. Please encourage these women to register and attend. Or better yet, you can register for them and share a ride to the fun evening.
Note: Registration will close when 1) All seats are booked OR 2) the deadline of Tuesday, August 1st at 6 pm CST (whichever comes first).
P.S.-Have you taken advantage of our July "Dynamic Duo" sale? For each NEW LOOK Called to be a Keeper workbook you order, you receive 25% off a set of Scripture Cards. All in one easy order! Hurry up and order since the sale ends in 3 days on July 31st.