So many Truths from a very small book of the Bible—there is so much application for all of us:
1. Make family a priority and do all you can “to be at peace with all men.” Romans 12:18
2. Live out your beliefs in such a way that God uses your lifestyle to attract others to Him. Mark 12:30
3. Always be in the process of being mentored (solid Biblical teachers and godly people) yet be willing to pour into others too! Titus 2:3-5
4. Always proclaim Christ and never be afraid of the faith you have. Matthew 28:19-20
5. Reputation matters so be careful to always reflect God’s glory and character. This means loads of grace, love & forgiveness. Ephesians 5:1 & Colossians 3:12-14
I hope this encourages you, as it has me, to dig into God’s Word and let His Holy Spirit speak truth to you. My favorite take-aways so far has been the fact that as a mother-in-law, I can have an influence on my daughter-in-laws and vice versa. Also, my prayer is that I can be a daughter-in-law that is a blessing and be a mother-in-law that blesses. Love His Truths that can and will change lives! Hope it changes us today.
Much love & prayers,