Sticky Notes for Our Childrens' Souls
I'm attempting to equip my four boys to do life in this somewhat crazy world. And I am sensing that they need as many reminders as possible about who they are and whose they are. I simply place these "sticky notes" or notecards by their bedside each week. I'll share 15 truths with you, in case you want to join me. Hugs to you sweet mamas.
Sticky notes for a Child's Heart:
1. You are an original design. You were made on purpose for a purpose.
2. God has given you strengths and gifts to offer this world.
3. God is always at work in your life & often times He is doing more than you think.
4. God cares deeply about you and the details of your life.
5. God's love for you is unwavering and unchanging. It never fluctuates.
6. Nothing is too hard for God. He is strong and mighty and all powerful.
7. God is worthy of our trust even when life doesn't make sense.
8. When you are anxious, keep shaping your worries into prayers.
9. Fight for a contented heart by dwelling on the positives and by giving God the negatives.
10. Prayerfully put on kindness, gentleness, humility and love each day.
11. Prayerfully respond to others with gentleness and resist reacting.
12. Speak words that make souls stronger.
13. Look for opportunities to do good. Be a noticer.
14. Look for glimpses of God each day. This impacts your joy.
15. You can have as much of God as you want.
Got a verse or truth that all of us mamas should use on a sticky note? Feel free to share!