Who We Are At Home
“Who we are at home is who we are.” That’s a statement that has resonated in my mind throughout my adult life. I always wanted to treat my family in private, the way I would in public. I wanted them to know how very important they are to me. Here are some prayers that helped me over the years:
1. Pray every morning for God to work through me throughout my day.
2. Pray that God will allow me to pause, ponder and pray before reacting to situations.
3. Pray that God will use us, as parents, to be an example of His love and grace.
4. Pray for godly wisdom instead of man’s wisdom as stated in James 1.
5. Pray to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit so that I will have grace for myself & others AND forgive others and myself quickly.
We all are imperfect people who need a Savior and I am so thankful for One that supplies all of our needs as we depend upon Him. We would love to pray with you as you parent too! Leave your request or a quick 🙏in the comments below so we know who to pray for. Let’s support one another!
In His Love,
“Let your light shine before others in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.” MATTHEW 5:16
We have resources to support you in this journey: see link in comments below for our Prayer Prompt Cards, Mom’s Daily Devotional & our Called to be a Keeper Bible study.