How to Start a Called to be a Keeper, Little Keepers, or Jesus, Our Perfect Example Bible Study
Top 10 things to do to get started:
- Pray! Please don’t make a move without God’s leadership.
- Obtain approval and support from your pastor, church staff, office manager, or whoever will be hosting the Bible study. Be prepared to present the materials for review and/or send them to the website to watch the informational video.
- We encourage you to find a small team of praying friends to pray with you about all aspects of beginning the study. Ideally this group will become part of your team to help launch the study.
- If you have questions about the study you can Contact Us.
- Generate interest by talking to women about the upcoming study, and pray about a convenient time and location to meet (if your church has not determined this already). You will also need to arrange childcare with your church if necessary and if it is an option.
- Enlist a leadership team with a heart for women who are willing to assist in the planning and implementation of the group.
- Determine the financial needs to start a Called to be a Keeper, Little Keepers or Jesus, Our Perfect Example study.
- Workbooks, manuals, and/or DVD's
- Scholarships for women unable to purchase student materials
- Plan to publicize
- Church newspaper or bulletin
- Church website
- Order your materials at least 2 weeks prior to starting your study.
- Pray for God to bring women to your Bible study who are hungry to grow and learn about Him and His ways.