Called to Be a Keeper Resources
Looking for resources mentioned in the Called to Be a Keeper Skill Session Videos? You've come to the right place! Just click the session title to be taken to the resources mentioned in the video.
Video Series Teachings
Invite Lori in your own home, Bible study and church! She has recorded several Video Series Teachings so she can engage with you on a more intimate basis. We hope these will help you stay connected and grow even deeper in God's Word. Plus, they can be a spring board for you to study the Scriptures and topics even more in-depth on your own or in a Bible study group.
You can also watch our latest series Lori Interviews... where Lori invites special guests to discuss how they spotlight God in the different areas of their lives.
- Ali Brooks, Miss Oklahoma Contestant & 2017 1st Runner-Up
- Susie & Rohan Rajeev, 2017 Scripps National Spelling Bee 1st Runner-Up
We will also be adding more Testimonies about Keepers of how God is using our Keepers Ministry studies in individuals lives. We hope their different realms of experience and perspectives will encourage you in your walk with God.
- Glenda Bliss: empty-nester, mother, grandmother, divorced & remarried
- Misty Hall: married, young children
- Leigh Ann Hudson: single, never married, four-legged furry kids
- How We Became Keepers: Melodie is a single mother and grandmother, and Amy is a young wife and mom
We will be growing our series library, so we encourage you to come back often!