During this time of social distancing, we wanted to provide you with a resource to help enrich the conversations in your life. We have provided a list of "15 Quarantine Questions" to use with your family, spouse or even your (virtual) small group. Click here to download the questions.
Called to Be a Keeper Resources: Skill Sessions
Looking for resources mentioned in the Called to Be a Keeper Skill Session Videos? You've come to the right place! Just click the session title to be taken to the resources mentioned in the video.
- Personal Spiritual Growth (PDF)
- Household Management (PDF)
- Cooking Shortcuts (PDF)
- Hospitality (PDF)
- As For Me and My House (PDF)
For a limited time we are providing our Called to Be a Keeper Skill Session Videos for free! Click the session title to be taken to each video.
- Household Managements Skill Session (Video)
- Cooking Shortcuts Skill Session (Video)
Healthy Marriage Checkup
We all know that marriage can be a wonderful blessing and be really hard work at the same time. Did you also know that our attitude towards our partner has a profound impact on the direction of our marriage? The medical community encourages us to have a once a year check up to for the sake of our health. Funny thing is; we rarely think about having a checkup for the health of our marriage. Download our Healthy Marriage Checkup Quiz and give your marriage a checkup!
Video Series Teachings
Invite Lori in your own home, Bible study and church! She has recorded several Video Series Teachings so she can engage with you on a more intimate basis. We hope these will help you stay connected and grow even deeper in God's Word. Plus, they can be a spring board for you to study the Scriptures and topics even more in-depth on your own or in a Bible study group.
- Perseverance through Trials Series on James 1:1-8
- Where's the Water?! Series on Numbers 20:1-13
You can also watch our latest series Lori Interviews... where Lori invites special guests to discuss how they spotlight God in the different areas of their lives.
- Ali Brooks, Miss Oklahoma Contestant & 2017 1st Runner-Up
- Susie & Rohan Rajeev, 2017 Scripps National Spelling Bee 1st Runner-Up
We will also be adding more Testimonies about Keepers of how God is using our Keepers Ministry studies in individuals lives. We hope their different realms of experience and perspectives will encourage you in your walk with God.
- Glenda Bliss: empty-nester, mother, grandmother, divorced & remarried
- Misty Hall: married, young children
- Leigh Ann Hudson: single, never married, four-legged furry kids
- How We Became Keepers: Melodie is a single mother and grandmother, and Amy is a young wife and mom
We will be growing our series library, so we encourage you to come back often!